Getting ready for the weekend seems like a huge task these days! Weekends are filled with parties, date nights, drinking sessions, clubbing and you have to definitely look your best and creating an outfit for every weekend can become really challenging;
I’ve picked out some really nice options of dresses and tops for you girls from
ROMWE FASHION to see and give y’all some styling tips about the products!
Check them out below👇
1. Grey Buttoned Front Ribbed Cami Dress : Pair it up with a subtle layered neckpiece ( preferably gold ) and stilettos in subtle tones – White/Black/Blush Pink/Olive Green and a similar coloured sling!
2. Lace Crop Cami Top : Thin or thick chokers, matched with fitted blue or black jeans with black or tan mules.
3. Oblique Shoulder Colour Block Top With Bow Tie : Big hoop earrings and a pair of white jeans would look awesome on this top! Midi white or gold heels with a matching bag.
4. Dark Nude Long Sleeve Crisscross Crop T-Shirt : LOVE this top! Fav one out of the lot. I think a mini suede tan skirt would look really good with tan heels and white sling!
5. V Neck Body-con Slit Dress : This dress in my opinion, would go beautifully with a pair of patent leather ankle length boots with a thick velvet black choker.
6. Black Crochet Overall Slip Lingerie : You can never ever go wrong with black. Pair this top with classic denim jeans or frayed denim or even minimally ripped and some silver earrings for a casual yet sexy look.
7. Surplice Plunging Neckline Cut Out Dress : Perfect for a big party or date night! Something sexy, yet very classy. Minimal or no jewellery and black stilettos with a nice simple clutch.
8. Lace Up Crop Cami Top : For someone who is comfortable in dressing up a little provocatively, bell bottoms would go amazing with this top!
9. Spaghetti Strap Open Back Sequins Body-con Dress : This dress being one of my personal favourites, I think it’s best to go with something tan or beige in accessories. Less is always more!
10. Spaghetti Strap Cut Out Floral Sheath Dress : Who says florals can’t be used in the night? This body-con proves that wrong! Such an unbelievably gorgeous dress. chain gold earrings with subtle red or white heels.
These are just some products that striked me a lot from ROMWE and I would love to wear them! Hope the styling tips were useful; check out these products, they’re really amazing!
Have a kickass weekend everyone, and dress your best
Hope you liked this post!
Until next time. xox